Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'm So Happy Friendship Card

I have a friend whom I dearly love. She's one of those friends who even though we don't talk every week, when we do talk it's like we've talked every day. She is a constant friend. I'm going to send her this card. When I saw this digi-stamp I just knew I had to make a card with him.

He is a Doodle Pantry digi-stamp. I downloaded him for free. He is such a happy little thing. I colored him with my new Promarkers(I'm still getting used to them). The background paper is DCWV Spring Stack printed paper. The edge is punched with the Martha Stewart Deco Fan Punch. I used the Lacy Labels cartridge to cut the label. The I'm So Happy is part of the digi-stamp.

The inside of the card: I used Cursive 101 cartridge to cut the "for your friendship" after welding it in Cricut Design Studio. The frame is cut at 5X7 from Lacy Labels. I will write a message to my friend within the frame.

Thank you for stopping by. We love visits and comments. God Bless You. Peggy

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is so cute! I'm sure your friend will treasure it. Love the pattern paper too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I am going to check out that digi web site. Great blog I became a follower.................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy, such a sweet card! Pretty soft colors you've used in the papers and wonderful bordering accents. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40