Monday, August 30, 2010

Thanks, Nana Donna

Today we got a message from Donna at CardDreams by Nana Donna that she was awarding us the Cherry on Top Blog Award.  We are so honored.  The rules of this award are these:

1.Thank the person who sent it to you

Thank you, Donna.  We appreciate this honor.
2. Copy award to your blog.

3. List 3 things you love about yourself.
A. I love my desire to grow in God's grace.
B. I love to make cards that I think people enjoy.
C. I love that I have the most wonderful family a mother could ask for.

4. Post a picture you love.

My Late Husband and Grandson #3, Jacob.

5. Send the award to 5 blogs you love.
The hardest part is picking just 5.


Please visit these blogs and see all these talented ladies creations.  You'll be glad you did.  Thanks again NanaDonna.  Peggy & Donna



3 comments:

  1. thank you for your generousity, i have posted to my blog and passed the award forward. i was so pleased with these honour. i will now visit the other awardees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award...how nice of you guys to share this with me. Hope you girls are doing well. I see your # of followers is going up :-)

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award. I am glad you like my what I do.

    Emily C

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40