Monday, August 2, 2010

New Baby Card

Hi Everyone - my cousin, Angie, (who is younger than me!) became a Grandmother last week. Her daughter, Rachel, had a bouncing baby boy that she, and her husband, Brian, named Cain! They decorated their nursery in a jungle theme so I thought this card would fit right in with the theme.




Once again, I made this card from my scrap stash (YEA!). The background paper is from the DCWV stack, Safari Kids, that I purchased at Big Lots. I used my newest favorite Cricut cartridge, Create a Critter, and cut the monkeys at 2 1/4" and 2". The vine was cut at 2 1/4". I pop dotted the monkey and added bling for a little sparkle!


I created the border on the inside of the card using a Martha Stewart punch. I hope Rachel likes her card. She's a follower of our blog so she may see it here before it actually reaches her house.

Thanks for visiting and thanks for following our blog. Mom and I are honored that you would want to visit with us!! Take care and please send your friends for a visit!! Until another day, God bless! Donna

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your work with us. You make beautiful cards.

    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! They will love it! Congrats on the followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this little monkey. Then again I can't think of a single critter from this cart that I don't love.....Great job on your card.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40