Friday, August 13, 2010

Freshly Picked + A DigiStamp

I recently purchased  the Freshly Picked Cricut Cartridge and the coordinating Cuttlebug Embossing Folders.  There are a lot of cute images on this cartridge for those who like to garden.  I think of my husband when I look at this cartridege.  He loved gardening and yard work more than anyone I have ever known.

I've been trying to think of an appropriate card to use this cartridge.  When I saw this little digi-stamp from Doodle Pantry I knew it would go wonderfully with Freshly Picked. 

I used Promarkers to color the digi and pop dotted it.  I used one of the Cuttlebug folders to emboss the background.  The sign is cut using the sign feature on the cartridge.  The label is part of the digi-stamp.  I cut the pitchfork & layers at 3", then inked them with brown ink so they would look like they had been used. 

Thank you for visiting our blog and looking at my card.  Donna and I love reading your comments.  God Bless You.  Peggy 

4 comments:

  1. What an absolutely adorable card. And I love that embossing folder - I've never seen it before and now I need to try to find it so I can add it to my collection.

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't particularly care for this cartridge, but this card is super cute. Thank you for showing me that this cartridge can be cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Love your blog
    Nana Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute! Love that embossing folder. I haven't paid attention to them yet, but you have my attention. Have to go check them out!

    Most Sincerely,
    Bobby & Jill
    http://cricutcouple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40