Tuesday, August 17, 2010

1st of Many Birthday Cards

I hope you won't get tired of seeing birthday cards for a while.  It seems most of our family's birthdays are in August and September.   I counted them up and there are 10.  

This is my first.  I used My Mind's Eye Paper.  I got it on sale at Hobby Lobby for 4 for $1.  I cut around all the sections with Martha Stewart's Eyelet Lace Cut Around The Page Punches.   The ribbon is Basic Grey.  The flowers are Spare-Parts by the Paper Studio.  I cut the Happy Birthday with the Stamping Cricut Cartridge and added Diamond Stickles for bling.

Thanks for visiting our blog.  We love our followers and look forward to your comments.  God Bless.  Peggy

1 comment:

  1. We just loved this one. Our favorite color is purple and this just jumped off the screen at us. That background paper is just perfect with the border punch! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Bobby & Jill
    http://cricutcouple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40