Monday, October 2, 2017

Unity Stamp/Graciellie Design New Release

Today is an exciting day.  Unity Stamps and Graciellie Design have teamed together to bring you some new rubber stamps. Here is a link the new releases.  There are some beautiful images and they're all on sale.  I had the privilege to work with a couple of them.  This is my first creation.  Tune back in on the 16th for another cute design.

This lovely image is called "Amazing Things", colored with Copics.  The background paper is from a 6X6" paper pack by DCWV called In Stitches.  I crisscrossed some yarn around it before adding the image.  I think this would make a  lovely encouragement card.  Here is a closeup of the image.
And here is a pic of the actual stamp package.  The stamp is made of high quality rubber and stamps clearly.  

Did I mention that this is a blog hop.  Oh yeah.  There will be prizes announced on October 16th.  You will want to leave a comment on every design team members blog to increase your chances of winning.  What is the prize, you say.  There will be 3 prize packages from Unity Stamps that include 3 stamp sets.  How generous is that?  So be sure to leave a comment here on my blog, then go on to Regina's blog to see her beautiful creations.  She's been a busy girl.


Thank you so much for joining us in this blog hop today.  Looking forward to reading your comments.

God Bless You!!!  Peggy

Challenges for this card:
Colour Crazy Challenge - 2W,2E  - No.39 - Anything Goes
Crafting-With-Friends 2W, 3E - No.51 Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
Morgan's Art World Open Challenge - 2W, E3, any image - No. 19 - Anything Goes (W2 of 2
Crafting With An Attitude M,1st Thurs,3E Always Anything Goes

30 comments:

  1. Lovely color palette, and beautiful coloring of the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! such a beautiful card!! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Peggy! Your delicate, elegant style always inspires me! I am loving the stitched detail and your stunning coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what gorgeous colours, brightened up a day. Wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a pretty card! I think you are right it would make a great encouragement card. Thanks for sharing!!!😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring on this lovely flower! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this flower I am trying to learn to shade better and this one has so much opportunity to work on I love your color choice I like bold colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. You card is amazing - stunning coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your choice of color, paper and placement is perfect. You've created a simply beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Absolutely love these stamp sets. Like your color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty project, Love the added texture. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. This my favorite color on a card ..beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful. I like the stitched background and your use of yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful, Peggy. I love the colors you chose and all of the extra touches. The stamp sets are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely colors and design, Peggy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! I love your coloring!! Love that you have added the yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful flower, nice clean card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great color combination.beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. One of my favorite color combinations. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an amazing card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Two of my favorite colors paired together. Such lovely work Peggy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the stitched leaf to add that extra pop.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card....love it!
    Thank you for playing with us at Colour Crazy Challenge.
    God bless you!
    Hugs,
    Jill Tiffany DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40