It's a very simple card but I think it turned out very pretty.
I used a kraft paper card base and covered the top with the chevron patterned paper. I used the left over piece of chevron paper but turned it over to the blue side and made a tab from it which I adhered to the left side of the card.
For the flower, I used a DCWV flower that came in a set of 15. Guess what - I had forgotten I had them, like a lot of the things that I have. I came across them while I was hunting something else and thought they would be perfect for this card.
For the sentiment, I used my Silhouette for the frame and the sentiment. The "thank you so much" was a separate file that I filled with black ink, printed, and then cut out the frame and the trim on the frame.
As I said, it's a very simple card, but I think it's a pretty card. Sometimes simple can be good!
Thank you so much for stopping by today - Mom and I appreciate your visits! Mom and I are going to have a girl's weekend starting tomorrow. My husband and son are going on a trip this weekend so let the fun begin!! Until another day, God Bless You!! Donna
· 4 Krafty Girlz - 2W, E3 (W2 of 2) # 12 Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges - W, 1E, SIO - Make it Simple
· Crafty Creations - 2W - #257 Keep it simple (2nd week)
· Sisterhood of Crafters - 2W, 3E – Masculine
· Party Time Tuesdays W, 3E (2E anything goes wk) - PTTYDD #161 Anything Goes
· Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E, - Always Anything Goes
· Tuesday Throwdown W- #184 AnythingGoes