Thursday, February 27, 2014

BAD CRAFTING DAY

I don't know what was wrong Wednesday but Donna and I both had a bad crafting day.  I had an idea and worked on it.  Made the biggest mess of it.  I wanted to use Glaze markers on a card that had a cutout butterfly.  Disaster.  Back to the drawing board.

I sent Donna an email and asked her if she could have something to post.  She said she had an idea for a cute card so I thought everything was cool.  She messaged me last night to tell me she would not have anything to post.  She had worked on her card and could not get her materials to cut.  Disaster.  This is what she was trying to cut.


I went to Michael's Monday and found these new items, DCWV mat stacks of corrugated paper,  colored canvas, colored burlap and colored cork.  I called Donna to see if she wanted to share.  Of course she said yes so I bought one of each.  

I made a card with the colored cork for my DT spot at the Paper a la Mode Challenge.  I will post it Saturday.  Donna was trying to cut the corrugated & the canvas.  She finally got frustrated and gave up.  So my task today is to figure out what she was doing wrong.  Going to start that mission shortly. 

Thanks for stopping in today even though we don't have a project to show you.  God Bless You!!!!  Peggy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40