Have you been working on your Valentine's Day cards? This is a reminder that if you haven't got them completed yet, Valentine's is a week from today!! So in order to stay out of the dog house with your sweetie, make sure you get your projects finished.
I used my Silhouette to make a couple cards for some special friends of mine and to cut out Craig's (hubby) card! The first two cards were printed on my printer at home and then the Silhouette cut out the shape.
Craig's card was a kit that I purchased from the Silhouette Online store. I cut out all the shapes and then put the card together. I pop dotted the IheartU to add dimension. I think he'll really like it. Jacob and Craig like to get my homemade cards. I gave Craig a store bought card recently and he told me not to give him a store bought card again - HAAA!!
Thank you so much for stopping by - we appreciate your visits and your comments!! Have a good weekend!! Until another day, God Bless You! Donna
· · 4 Krafty Girlz - 2W, E3 (W1 of 2) # 11 Anything Goes
· · Crafty Little Fairies W, 2E, C8 Love
· · Cute Card Thursday - W, C5 - #307 Lots of Love
· Delightful Challenges - W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes·
· In the Pink - 2W, 3E, C6, lots of pink – (W1 of 2) Valentines - A little Pink Love
· · MilkCoffee Challenge-2W, 3E, SIO (W2 of 2) Valentines/Love Challenge
· · Scrapbooker PhD -M, E3, C5 (W2 of 4) Hearts (use red and pink)
· · Addicted to Stamps and More - C10 - #81 Anything Goes
· · Little Red Wagon - #2213 Love
· · Crafting By Designs - F,M - Anything goes
· · Stampotique Designers' Challenge - 1E, SIO, No digi stamps - #133 Heart