Since they left, I made some thank you cards using a free digi from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.
- I used the snowflake card on the Cricut Cartridge A Child's Year. I cut the card at 5 x 7 size.
- I cut the patterned paper to 6 3/4" x 2 3/4".
- I then punched with the Martha Stewart Snowflake punch.
- I adhered the digi to green cardstock and popped in the center of the card.
- I used the negative of the snowflake cutout on the front of the card along with a snowflake embellishment.
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all the comments and visits during the past year. We hope that you will have a Happy New Year and that 2012 brings you peace and happiness. Until another day, God Bless You!! Donna
Cooking It Up With Katie - 1E - # 86 anything goes (til January)
Crafty Creations - #148 gratitude (2nd wk)
Little Darlings Challenges - 2W, SIO - #14 cold
My Mum's Craft shop - 3E - #37 anything goes (til Jan 4)
Scrapbook Sisters - #66 anything goes (2nd wk)
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Stars and Stamps Midweek Throwdown - no glitter - Thank you cards
Everybody-Art-Challenge - #173 Anything Goes Until 3rd Jan
Partytime Tuesdays - 3E (2E anything goes wk) - PTT #48 Anything Goes
Sassy Cheryl's -3E- SIO #95 Snowman With A Die Cut Week 2
Top Tip Tuesday - 3E - #66 Anything Goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
The Outlawz - Sentiment required - Anything Goes
There She Goes - Thank You /Gratitude cards
Art Impressions Stamps Challenge - 1E, SIO - Die Cuts or Punches (ends 1st Jan 2012)
Aud Sentiments Challenge - 2W - (2nd week) Anything Goes (ends 3rd Jan 2012) (+DT Call)
Digi Doodle Shop's Best - SIO - Anything Goes (ends 4th Jan 2012)
DRS Designs - 1E, SIO - Snowflakes