Sunday, August 29, 2010

Shiver Me Tenders


Good Morning, Everyone! I thought I'd show you a little something else today. I thought I would show you some pages out of Jacob's Halloween Album. One of Jacob's favorite holidays is Halloween! He loves getting dressed up and going around the neighborhood getting candy. He doesn't eat the candy (he doesn't like candy which is good for me) so we send it to his teacher at school to give out to his class. Almost every year, Jacob has a Halloween party with some his best buddies in attendance. These little boys have literally grown up together. Their moms and I were stay at home moms at the same time.




I used George for the circles and Jasmine for the title. I love looking back through the book to see just how big my little boy has gotten. Well, thank you for stopping by today and we hope you'll come back tomorrow. Until another day, God bless!! Donna

2 comments:

  1. Peggy & Donna, I love your blog and thought I would award you the Cherry on Top blog award. Please visit my blog to pick up your award.

    Love those Halloween layouts they are so cute
    Nana Donna

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40