Tuesday, August 10, 2010

TaeKwonDo Scrapbook

Hi Everyone! My son has been taking TaeKwonDo since April of 2009. He will test this weekend for his L3 Brown Belt and then he'll only have three levels of red belts to work through before he can test for his black belt. My how time flies!! I started a scrapbook for Jacob so that he could look back on all the progress he has made in his sport and I must say that this is the only scrapbook that I have kept up to date (shame, shame on me)!

I have used many cartridges throughout this scrapbook but one of my favorites is the Sports Mania cartridge. The man kicking on the front page of the scrapbook is just one of the items that I cut with this cartridge. On another layout below, you will notice that some of the TaeKwonDo Tenants are cut out in Chinese and in English. Again, Sports Mania - YEA!! Other cartridges that were used on these layouts were Opposites Attract, Stamping, Indie Art, Lyrical Letters, and Mickey Font just to name a few.




I hope you enjoy the pictures of these layouts. Thanks for stopping by!! Mom and I hope you'll come again tomorrow for another visit. Until another day, God Bless! Donna

1 comment:

  1. Love the layouts. I don't have the sportsmania cart, but I have looked at it quite a few times. I may just have to get it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40