Wednesday, August 11, 2010

BBTB2 Challenge

This week's challenge on Bitten By The Bug 2 is to make a card with the lizard feature from the Life is a Beach cartridge.  This is my first time to participate.  I  had a fun time making this card.  It was little bit of a stretch for me because I usually make frilly, floral, etc. cards.  Donna is better at this type of card.  I hope she will participate too.  Are you listening, darling Daughter?


I wanted to use the lizard border feature so I cut my card at 5X7.  I tore some sand colored paper and layered it over some blue paper for my beach.  I cut the lizard border at 5 inches and layered it.  I cut the sun at 1 1/2 inches.  The bird and tree I cut from some paper I got at Big Lots.  It is glittered.  The "Fun in the Sun is from the Life is a Beach cartridge as well.  I thought it turned out rather cute. 


I hope the folks at BBTB2 like it.  Thank you for stopping by our blog.  We love our visitors and comments.  God Bless You.  Peggy

8 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job on this challenge. Your card just exudes a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little scene you've created. We're so glad you could join us here at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers Girl....your card is just fabulous. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! It really captures summer! Love the lizard border and all of the other fab cuts you chose. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so darn cute! Love all the cuts you used and especially the lizard border! So glad you could join us this week at BBTB2!

    Froggie ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a fantastic job with this challenge!! Wow!! Lots of great details in this! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE your darling project this week !!! The palm tree & parrot are just darling - and of course the lizard is super cute ! Thank you so much for playing with us at BBTB2 ! Lori

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40