Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Picturesque Birthday Cards

Thank you everyone for your kind words and prayers Monday. It was a rough day (a lot of them are) but with God's Daily Grace we made it through it.

I was looking through my cartridges and there are several I have not used. I'm sure none of you are like that. As I was looking through the Picturesque Handbook, I noticed it has a nice card feature. It is a double fold card. So I decided to use this feature for today's card (s).

I don't have a 12X24 mat so I cut it as large as I could with my 12X12 mat. It measured 11.5X5. I chose page 30 for my card. I scored it on the score lines and folded it. I then lined the two ends with a different color paper and added embellishments to blend with the color scheme. I made two cards to show how you can use it horizontally or vertically.
I hope you enjoyed looking at these cards and we hope you will return on a daily basis. We love your visits and comments. God Bless You. Peggy

2 comments:

  1. Peggy, these are so pretty! I have been thinking about getting this cartridge. Maybe I should. Gonna go flip through on the Gypsy and check out these features! Thanks so much! Ya'll are SO talented! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Bobby & Jill
    http://cricutcouple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. I just got this cart not long ago and you have inspired me to use it in a way I never thought about.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40