Friday, August 27, 2010

Crafters Digital Art Ctr. Challenge

The Crafters Digital Art Center, of which I'm a member, issued it's August 26th Freebie Challenge yesterday.  Some of the digi artists offered a free digistamp for all who wanted to participate in this challenge.  I downloaded them and chose "Double Rose" by Doodle Pantry to create my card.  I'm using it in a birthday card since we have so many in September.

My background paper is from the Carolina Collection by Anna Griffin.  I cut the scalloped circle from Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge and threaded green ribbon through the openings.  I colored the digistamp with Promarkers and added stickles for sparkle. 

I put my Happy Birthday sentiment,cut from Beyond Birthdays, on the inside.  The flower is a Martha Stewart punch.  The butterflies and tiny flowers are the punch outs of the EK Success Butterfly Chain punch.  I have really gotten into punches lately.  Have you noticed?

Thanks for viewing our blog today.  I hope you enjoy it enough to follow us and leave a comment.  God Bless You.  Peggy

2 comments:

  1. Peggy, This is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the way you used ribbon and the roses are gorgeous! Love your designs!!!

    Most Sincerely,
    Bobby & Jill
    http://cricutcouple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful love that vibrant green color

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40