Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Male or Female BD Card

I made this card with a sister-in-law in mind. However once I got it made I thought it could be used for a male as well. (You all know I have the most trouble with masculine cards) I used DCWV Sweet Glitter Paper Stack. Not all of the sheets have glitter but a large number of them do.


The card size is 5 1/2 X 4 1/4. All of the elements came from a single page of paper. I just cut around the argyle design to get my label. I then stamped a "Birthday Wishes" on it. You could use this card for something other than birthday.

I hope you are having a good week. It seems to be flying by. We truly appreciate your visits and comments. God bless you. Peggy

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40