Saturday, August 7, 2010

Whoooo Misses Whoooo?

Hi Everyone - I told my mom that she can't look at the blog today because I made this card for her. She came for a visit last week and now we're all missing her. So I thought I'd make her this card to let her know.

This is a  6 1/4" x 10" card base folded in half.  I covered the front with kraft paper cut at 6 1/4" x 5". I then cut the patterned paper at 5" x 3 1/2" and rounded the corners. The brown strip was cut at 6 1/4" x 1" and punched with the Fiskars Threading Water punch. I applied the owls from a set of La Petites 3D Stickers that I bought at Hobby Lobby. I punched two holes using my Big Bite and inserted two brads.

















For the inside, I cut the To/From frame from the Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge at 2 1/4".  I applied the saying "We miss you that's whooooo!!" to the frame. I then stamped an owl image to the back of the envelope!!

I hope she likes it and I hope she'll at least act surprised when she opens it up. Because if I know my mom, she's peeked at the blog!! Until another day, God Bless! Donna

3 comments:

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40