Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wishing You This Kind of Happy - Doodle Pantry Digi

Hello Everyone - it's been a while since I've posted anything on the blog. I was afraid my mom would fire me for being a bad blog partner. I've just been terribly busy lately with no time to sit in my "Happy Space!" Thankfully, I have a wonderful blog partner who carried on wonderfully without any help from me!! My partner's not just a wonderful mom, but she is VERY talented!!






















I made this card for a friend of mine that will be having a birthday soon. I downloaded this digi stamp from Doodle Pantry Digi Stamps (love them) and colored it with the help of my Mom. She's a good tutor!! I cut the blue cardstock at 6" x 12" and scored it at 3" and 9" and folded it to make a gate fold card. I used a Martha Stewart Punch (I really think that Martha should give me a discount as many of these punches that I've purchased.) I used the Lacy Labels cartridge to cut the frames. I used the Flower 7 option on this cartridge.

I think this little birdie is about the cutest little bird that I've seen and he makes me smile every time I look at him!! Well, I hope you found some inspiration today and that you'll come back to visit soon!! Invite your friends to come play with us too!! Until another day, God Bless!! Donna

8 comments:

  1. Donna,
    This is super cute! I also love that bird
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bird, and the colors of this card, so cute!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Sorry to say I've never used a digi stamp, but love this one. Yes, your mom does a GREAT job on the blog. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, cute card. I love the colors and the punch looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that little bird. She looks so happy and cheerful! I haven't even looked at my blog lately. And it looked pretty pitiful the last time i was there. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna you did a great card! Love how you edged the opening , very nice. Your colouring of the birdie is fabulous, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Donna,

    Your card is lovely, but unfortunately this card was posted to your blog back in November, we only allow new work dated after the challenge has gone live. We would love to see you join us again sometime, but please remember to use ProMarkers and provide a link back to our challenge blog.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Ü* SOOO CUTE! Love this li'l birdie and how the card opens up to him!! Great job Donna!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40