Monday, November 29, 2010

French Horn Christmas Card

Christmas cards seem to be some of the easiest to make.  I don't know if it's because we have so many choices of art and supplies to work with or if it's just the inspiration of the season.  Maybe both. 

This is my last card as Guest Designer on Doodle Pantry Digital Stamps.  But it won't be the last card I make with Laurie's digis. 
For this card I chose the French Horn Digital image and of course I colored it with Promarkers.  The horn was colored with metallic gel pens; one gold and one light bronze for shading.  I highlighted the leaves bow and berries with stickles.  The background paper is from DCWV Four Seasons paper stack.  This particular stack has paper for every season, some very pretty paper.  It's on sale right now at Michael's for 50% off.  (Just a little enablement there)   I used Lacy Labels for the labels for the sentiment.  These were popped with foam adhesive dots. The original sentiment was black but I used Photoshop Elements to change it to red.  I did this one correctly.  If you will remember, I posted a card a while back where I had reversed the background instead of the sentiment.  Oh yes, on this card I cut out and colored two of the images and stacked them on top of each other using foam adhesive dots.  Love those little things.

Thanks for visiting with us today.  I hope your week will be great.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy 

3 comments:

  1. Peggy,
    This card is truly beautiful. I love everything about it. The color, the papers, the images.
    Great great job
    Thanks so much for sharing
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy, this is just gorgeous. So very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Peggy. I want to thank you for thinking of me when you were passing out your award

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40