Monday, November 22, 2010

Fuzzy Cupcakes


I have to confess the idea for this project was NOT mine.  I got the inspiration from the Everyday Cricut blog. These cupcakes were made using pairs of "fuzzy socks" purchased at Walmart for 2 pair for $3.00. I cut the cupcake wrapper from Cindy Loo cartridge at fit the page . Then per the instructions, I rolled the fuzzy socks together and wrapped a rubberband around them. I then placed the socks inside the cupcake wrapper and placed some pom poms on top!!

I think they turned out great and I so appreciate Everyday Cricut for the inspiration. Please come again tomorrow. Until. another day, Donna

5 comments:

  1. Donna,
    What great cupcakes these are. I love them.
    I think I will give them a try
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'morning Donna! Love these cupcakes! What a great idea! I'll definately use this project for the winter survival baskets I make for my sisters. Thanks so much! Love your blog. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! My girls would love these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful project! Those came out sooo cute! I have an award for you over on my blog.... so when you get a free minute from crafting could you stop by and get it... THANKS! :o)
    Theresa
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious combination of images and sentiments on this bright and happy holiday card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40