Saturday, November 20, 2010

Doodle Pantry New Releases

Laurie Wilson at Doodle Pantry Digistamps is releasing a new set of Digital Stamps today.  This is her second release for the month of November.  They are awesome.  If you like digistamps, you will love these.  She is also starting a new challenge on her challenge blog to coincide with this release.  Be sure to enter to win.  You could win a digi.
For my entry, I chose Huckleberries, one of the new releases.  Huckleberries look a lot like blueberries but this particular variety are almost black and their flower has a lot of dark red or burgundy in it.  I tried as best I could to capture the correct coloring.  The paper is DCWV Latte.  The corner punch I used on the labels is from Creative Memories.  The ribbon is Dashes, Dots & Checks from Michaels. 

I am enjoying my stent as Guest Designer on Doodle Pantry.  It has been a very pleasant experience.  All the Design Team and Laurie are such a talented group of ladies.  Thank you, ladies, for letting me play along. 

Thanks to our wonderful followers for stopping by.  We hope you have found some inspiration.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy

7 comments:

  1. Peggy,
    Another great card. I absolutely love the color
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. You color so beautifully. Someday maybe I'll try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi peggy love your card the colors are stunning, great papers and ribbon, hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Peggy!!!
    gorgeous coloring & design!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, I think you coloured the image perfectly! I've seen that ribbon at Michaels and I've never looked at it twice. Wow it is perfect for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Peggy! Awesome coloring and super mix of background papers and ribbon. It's so nice having you on the team! Thanks for the lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the glitter papers and the fun ribbon - perfect compliment to Laurie's image.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40