Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Such A Sweet Award!!!!!!

What a wonderful way to start our day. We had a message in our comment section from Theresa at Scrappers Anonymous giving us this award.
I feel so blessed because Theresa is such a very talented lady. She is one of my favorite card makers. I have never seen anything she made that I didn't like. Be sure to visit her blog. You won't be disappointed. Thank you so much, Theresa.

Of course every award has a few rules. This one is no exception. So let's get on to them.

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded it to you.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
  1. I am the mother of two wonderful children, a son, Brian and a daughter, Donna.
  2. Donna and I co-host this blog.
  3. I have 3 special grandsons, Christopher, Nathaniel and Jacob.
  4. I LOVE to make cards.  Statement # 8 applies to me, too.

    Hi Everyone - Mom said I had to answer four of the questions, so here goes
  5. I've been married for almost 24 years. We were married for 14 years before we had our son.
  6. I have a son named Jacob who's smile lights up my day.
  7. I have an obsession with all things paper and love to make cards and gifts for my friends and family.
  8. I'm pretty sure I'm obsessive compulsive because I stress so over my cards when I start to make them. I can spend hours just trying to decide on the paper. LOL (this one applies to both of us)
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers you have discovered. This was the hard part. There are so many. The ladies I have chosen are very talented. Please visit their blogs. You will love their creations.
  1. Tatiana at Created By Tatiana.
  2. Linda at All Scrapped Out
  3. Heather at Houses Built of Cards
  4. Sandy at Sandy From Ukia
  5. Brenda at Bren's Designs
  6. Penny at Light Whimsy
  7. Margie at Bella Bug Creations
  8. Sandi at Sandi's Added Touch
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award.

Thanks again Theresa at Scrappers Anonymous! We really appreciate the award. We especially love your visit and comment.

Thanks to everyone who visits. We hope you'll come back soon. God Bless You!!!! Peggy and Donna

3 comments:

  1. Peggy, you and Donna deserve it, too. The only reason I didn't send it to you was because Theresa already did! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy! This is such an honor for me to get the award! How can I actually get it?
    Thanks,
    Tatiana (CreatedByTatiana)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies! Sorry I'm so late picking up this award. I am tickled that I am one of the bloggers you are passing it along to. I will get this up on my blog before the weekend and I'll be sure to pay it forward. Thanks again! LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40