Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Holiday Ants-Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge

Laurie at Doodle Pantry Digistamps is sponsoring a sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketch Blog using some of her cute digistamps..  I created a card for the challenge using Laurie's "Holiday Ants".  This is a picture of all the elements of the stamp.  Isn't it adorable?

Promarkers were used to color these little buggers.  The card is 5 X 6.5 in.  The paper is Christmas Traditions by The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby.  The sketch calls for a scalloped border down the side.  I thought these little Christmas trees represented the scallop pretty well.  The ribbon is some I picked up at Michael's last year.
Hop on over to  Tuesday Morning Sketch and enter the challenge.

Thanks for being here today.  I hope you'll come back soon.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy 

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE the ants, they're my favorite! Fantastic colouring and paper. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, now isn't that cute?? I love the little Christmas bulb you hung on the ribbon!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love the sparkle in the ornament and the ants are just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your card peggy, great colors and sparkels hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peggy this is so adorable!!!
    great job with the sketch!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute images!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    Theresa-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Peggy, this is so cute! I always just love Lauries Ants and you did a great job showing them off! What a fun holiday card!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40