Sunday, November 21, 2010

Something to Celebrate - Doodle Pantry Digi






I just love this little bird from Doodle Pantry. I decided to enter him in the sketch challenge over at Taylored Expressions this week.


I cut the card base to 6" x 12" and folded it in half. I cut a scalloped square with the Cindy Loo cartridge at 6". The plaid paper was cut at 2 1/2" x 4 1/4". The green embossed paper was cut at 4" x 4". I cut the bird out with the oval shape cutter by Fiskars and then cut another oval using Plantin Schoolbook at 2.75" x 3.75". I added dimension by using pop dots under the bird.

On the inside, I cut another 6" x 12" piece of cardstock in order to pop up the Happy Birthday which was cut from the Create A Critter cartridge. I made four 3" cuts and folded them out then attached the Happy Birthday.

Like I said, I just love this little bird. He makes me smile every time I see him!! I hope you have a good day and thank you for visiting with us. Until another day, God Bless! Donna

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, just love the way the happy birthday pops up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your cards...you've been busy. The cupcakes are adorable. I made a bunch last Christmas to have something on hand for those unexpected folks and everyone just loves them. I actually have a stash of the socks from Michael's and need to get to work on those.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40