Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SWEET TREATS BIRTHDAY CAKE!

Hi Everyone!! I thought I would try something with my Sweet Treats Cartridge - a cartridge that I've had for longer than I want to admit and haven't done anything with it. I used Design Studio to weld the birthday cake and the cake plate together to measure 5" x 7". I cut the card base out of white cardstock. I then cut the cake plate out of green cardstock. I cut the cake again from patterned paper.
I used the Martha Stewart Gooey Goo Paper Punch to punch the pink patterned drippy icing. I used hot pink flowers from the $1 section at Micheal's to top off the cake.


I hope you like and I hope you'll come visit again soon. If you would like the cut file, please pm me and I'll send it to you. Until another day!! Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40