Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Little Something For You

Well, I thought I would try something new tonight and I'm sad to say that it didn't turn out as good as expected. I used a digi stamp from Digital Delights by Louby Loo for the front of the card. This was my first attempt at coloring and I must say that I'm not near as good at it as my Mom.


I used a piece of paper from Big Lots for the background and then cut a circle with George and a scalloped circle with Mini Monograms. I punched a green strip of paper with the Martha Stewart Heart Punch.

You may notice that I colored the ribbons on the bug's dress green instead of pink. Light green is the color of ribbon that represents the kind of cancer that my dad died from. It's a very rare type of cancer and much more research is needed in order to find a cure.

I hope you'll forgive my bad coloring skills but they say practice makes perfect. Have a good day and God Bless! Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40