Friday, September 17, 2010

THANKS so much!!





I just love using my scraps!! I have tons of paper that I have a problem using because "it's so pretty" so I try to save all small pieces from that "pretty" paper and use them when I can. Mom and I recently made some invitations for a friend and I had some scraps let over after making them. These thank you cards were made using the scraps from the invitations. I'm going to be sending them to some of my former bosses that recently helped me raise money for the United Way. It's always good when you can help others.



I hope you have a good weekend and that you'll come back to see us soon! Until another day, God Bless! Donna

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful thank you cards, don't you just love it when you can use scraps and they come out so pretty
    Nana Donna

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40