Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all

It seems Summer is hanging around longer than usual.  It has been in the 90's for a while now.  So I decided to make a card to welcome Fall hoping it will get here.  I don't like Winter but do love the cool nights of Fall and the warm days.

This card was made using a Digi-stamp from Doodle Pantry and the Freshly Picked Cricut cartridge.   I colored the digistamp with Promarkers, applied it to a glittery background of Fall colors with the greeting.  The pumpkins(cut at various sizes) were cut from Freshly Picked as well as the sign.  The pumpkin with the frog is a K&Company Tim Coffey sticker.   You can't have pumpkins without a carved face.

I cut a frame from the same glitter paper as on the front for the inside of the card using Lyrical Letters.  Then I added a little decoration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40