Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ms. Ethel!!



I work with some of the BEST volunteers in the world and I made this card for Ms. Ethel that works in my office on Tuesdays. I try to make all the volunteers that work in our office a special card for their birthdays because they are such special people.




I used the 5 x 7 Dots Cuttlebug folder on the front of this card. I then cut a black piece measuring 1 1/2" wide. I then cut three scalloped circles using the Cricut Mini Monograms cartridge at 3 1/2", 3", 2 1/2". I used the Cuttlebug Dots folder on the black circle and one of the Cuttlebug Birthday folders on the 2 1/2" circle. I popped the top circle and used dimensional paint on the black circle. I applied some bling on both sides of the circles.

I hope Ms. Ethel likes it. Enjoy your Sunday and come to visit us again! Until another day!!  God Bless.  Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40