Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another Quick and Easy Card

Guess what I found in another drawer?? Some more scraps that I could use for a card. I had cut the frame out on this card a long time ago but it was too big for what I wanted to use it for. So I put it in a drawer for safe keeping. I can't really say how long it's been in that drawer but it's been a while. It's been so long that I can't remember what cartridge the cut was from. Well, I decided to take it out and use it for one of the many cards that the month of September requires for our family.


I do know that the "Thinking of You" came from the Lacy Labels Cricut Lite cartridge. Now all I have to do is decide what member of my family I'll give it to for their birthday. Some days you need something quick and easy to make and today was one of those days!!

Thanks for coming for a visit and we hope you come again soon!! Have a "Happy Day Before Friday" day!! Until another day, God Bless!! Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40