Saturday, September 11, 2010

Larelyn Inspires Some Organization

Larelyn at Handmade From The Heart posted some tips on Wednesday, September 8 about organizationOne of them was how she organized her "bling".  I was especially interested in this because I have a basket full and have to sort through it everytime I want to use it.  So I took her advice.  I had a spare notebook (Cricut Green, of course.  So I bought some plastic photo pages from Office Depot and used those to sort my bling by color.  Now when I want to use it, I will only have to turn to the color I want and choose what I need for my project.  I'm not sure what Larelyn said she got to go in her notebook but the photo pages work great.

I was already using trading card pages and a notebook for my small clear stamps, i.e., Studio G stamps.  Now I need to come up with a way to organize some of my other "stuff".  Please check out Larelyn's blog for other tips.  Her link is above.

I hope you all have a great weekend and that God Blesses you real good in your place of worship.  Peggy  

1 comment:

  1. That's really great ideas. As soon as I get some energy, I'm going to do that too. TFS

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40