Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hello Kitty Birthday Card

I don't know about you but I just love Hello Kitty!! I know that a person my age probably shouldn't like her as much as I do but I just can't help it. I just think she's so cute!! I made this card using the Hello Kitty Greetings Cartridge and cut her at 3". I found some Hello Kitty ribbon at Hobby Lobby a while back while there with my mom (my favorite shopping buddy) and we both bought some. Yet another September birthday card down. Only a few more to go. I'll be glad when October gets here - I only have to make one birthday card for that month - YEAAAA!
Thanks so much for visiting with us!! I hope you have a good day!! Until another day, God Bless!! Donna

1 comment:

  1. Donna,
    The card is adorable. No matter what are ages are we are aloud to like whatever we want. I have so many monkeys in my room it isn't even funny! LOL
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40