Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Valentine Wreath

Today I'm going to share a different craft Donna & I have tried a few times.  We got together Saturday afternoon at her house and made a Valentine Wreath.  I don't have a sweetheart so I wasn't too thrilled about making such a wreath.  However, to get to spend time with my sweet daughter, I decided it was okay.  Here is mine.  Donna hasn't finished hers.

We went to Hobby Lobby after Christmas when the decorations were 80% off.  We purchased magenta colored mesh, animal print ribbon, Christmas ornaments (to be used next year) and wreath forms.  The wreath forms were only like $1.49.  Oh my, we found lots of bragging bargains.  Love those "bragging bargains".  If they had been any better they would have paid us to take them.  LOL

I used the magenta colored mesh and animal print ribbon for my wreath.  I asked Donna if she thought my neighbors would run me out of the neighborhood for have such a flashy wreath on my door.  I haven't heard any comments yet.  

You know sometimes when people don't like something they just don't say anything.  Donna did me that way not long ago.  I tried doing my hair different.  When she came by that afternoon, she didn't say a word about my hair.  A couple of days later, I said something to the effect, "I changed my hair the other day but you didn't notice."  She said, "I did notice."  I replied, "Oh you didn't like it so you didn't say anything."  She said, "Uh Huh."  Enough said.  LOL  Needless to say, I haven't tried it again.

Thank you for stopping by today.  We love your visits and comments.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy

 

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't have to be a "sweetheart" wreath. I think it says a "cool" person lives here. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40