Monday, January 20, 2014

Baby Photo Album - Cricut Cartridge Arbooking, Cricut Expression, Silhouette Cameo

Hi Everyone!  I hope you all have had a good weekend!  We are still in the process of celebrating Jacob's 13th birthday.  He thinks his celebrations should continue on through the weekend which they usually do.  Yes, you're right, he is somewhat spoiled!

Now on to my project!!  I have a friend, Melissa, that is having a baby boy in March.  The department she works in at our hospital held a baby shower for her and Baby Lucah on Friday.  So as part of her gift, I decided that I would make her a photo album.

Now I must say that I have fallen in LOVEEEEE with the new Cricut Artbooking Cartridge.  If you ever want to make a photo album for someone, this is the cartridge for you.  There are so many different sizes and styles of books that you can choose from and all you have to do is choose the book/page you want to make, load the paper, and cut!!  VIOLA - a la book!!!

I decided to make the 8 x 6 photo album which is a baby theme book.  I did use a few of my other Cricut Cartridges to add more embellishments like a choo choo train to some of the pages but most of the embellishments, overlays, sayings, etc. came straight off this cartridge. 

The title on the front of the book was created with the Silhouette Cameo - downloaded, printed, and cut - then I popped it with 3D pop dots. I hope you enjoy see the different pages below:





















I gave this book to Melissa on Friday and she LOVED it.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Mom and I appreciate your visits and your comments.  It was nice to read some of your comments last week saying that you had missed our posts.  Until another day, God Bless You!!  Donna

I will be entering my project in these Challenges:  



·  613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/Optional Twist Winter Blues (use shades of blue)

·  Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes.

·  Hobbycutz  -Lots of layers.

·  My Besties Norge Anything Goes. 
Stamping Sensations  Ribbon, Buttons and Bows.


 


14 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Donna. Love this album for a little boy. All the cuts work so well. And love the bright papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Album Peggy, lots of work by the look of things but well worth it for the great result.

    Thanks so much for joining in with out Ribbons, Buttons and Bows theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a colourful lovely creation. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful, nice album fit for your friend! Glad she loved it!
    Thanks for playing with Hobbycutz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful gift! The colors are playful and fun. The layouts are varied and nicely embellished. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely book. Thanks for playing with us at Hobbycutz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable album. Love the colors and all the little extras. The mom is really going to like this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that album is absolutely beautiful! It was so great to see something made with the Artbooking cartridge. I bought it back in November but I haven't had the time to play around with it. You inspired me and now I want to make an album. By the way, where did you get the stamp for the back page. I love the design and have been looking for a nice address label. If you remember and don't mind sharing could you email me at ktdesigns-katania@hotmail.com. Thank you so much!
    Katania

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Especially the choochoo train!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty, Thanks for joining us at stamping sensations

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is gorgeous. Love the colors. What a treasure for the new Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your friend is going to be so pleased with your clever album. Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a super album! A fabulous entry for our ribbons buttons and bows challenge at Stamping Sensations this month. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful Babys book! Thanks a lot for joining in at My Besties Norges «Anything Goes»-challenge. Hope to see you back soon for new challenges. Hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40