Thursday, January 16, 2014

We Have A Teenager!!

Today is Jacob's 13th birthdayI cannot believe that much time has passed since  he was born.  To me he is still so little.  He is mistaken for a 10 year old when we go out to eat.  Donna & I keep praying for him that he will eat & grow.  Looks like he's going to be a late bloomer but that's okay.  For his birthday, I made this card. 

Jacob is a big Georgia Bulldogs fan, so I chose red & black for the colors.  I used Cricut Craft Room & Craft Room Basics (everyone who downloads CCR gets access to this digital cartridge) to cut out the letters & numbers.  The sunburst is a Silhouette Studio cut file.  I added some faux stitching, which doesn't look the best in the world.  You can tell I've been out of the card making mode for a while.  I think Jacob will be happy though when he finds money inside it.  He won't care what the card looks like.  LOL

Thank you so much for visiting with us today.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40