Monday, January 27, 2014

Get Well Soon - Cricut, Silhouette

I have been trying to learn some more about my Silhouette Cameo.  I searched YouTube over the weekend and found a lot of videos.  I decided on learning how to use the sketch pens.  I ordered the starter kit a while back & had not tried them.  I especially like the videos showing how to color different elements with different colors.  Very interesting.  I decided on a card by Samantha Walker.  It has a delicate lacy look if you cut it.  I wanted to see what it would look like if I used the sketch pens instead of the blade.  Here is what it looked like.  


After I had drawn the background, Donna told me a friend of ours was in the hospital.  So I decided to make her a card using my sketched card.  Very simple but cute.

Card recipe:
Card Base - Samantha Walker's A5Card - Rows of Lace
Doily Background - Cut from Paper Lace Cricut Cartridge
Sentiment - Sophie Gallo's Get Well Soon - Silhouette Online Store. I added Crystal Stickles to it to give it some sparkle.
Floradoodle Flowers
Leaves were punched with a MS punch.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I pray your week will bring you lots of joy.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40