Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hi From The Other Half of the Team

Hi Ladies, I hope this finds you all well and happy this new year of 2014.  Weren't you glad to hear from Donna after such a long time of not posting?  Life gets in the way of crafting a lot of time.  I'm sure you all know that.  

I haven't been making cards but I have been doing other things.  I have been making scarves for friends and family.  Have you seen the Sashay yarn from Red Heart Yarns?  That is what I used for them.  Here is a picture of some I made.


There are several volunteers who work in the office where Donna works so I made each of them one for Christmas ( they all loved them).  They had seen & loved the ones I made Donna so I thought that would be a good gift for them.  Not only did I make Donna some of the Sashay scarves but I also made her and Buttons a scarf to wear with her coat.  I think I have a picture of them.  You'll have to look closely to see Button's scarf tied around her neck.  She wanted to chew on it, of course.

 I hope your New Year is a great one filled with lots of blessings from our Lord.  Thank you for blessing us by visiting our blog I'll be back tomorrow with a simple card I made today.  
God Bless You.  Peggy

1 comment:

  1. Your scarves are so pretty. Donna and Buttons look so chic.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40