Friday, January 24, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEAN!!! - Silhouette Cameo

Hi Everyone!!  Well, Thursday was the birthday of a very special lady.  That lady is my boss and friend, Jean Payne!  Now I know that I've mentioned my boss many times before and how good she is to me!!  I unequivocally have the BEST boss in the world.  She went to a business meeting this week in Nashville.  Well, she was right beside a Vera Bradley Outlet and she knows I LOVE Vera!  Well, what did she do?  She came back from the meeting with a VERA BRADLEY bathrobe for me!!!  LOVEEEE ITTT!!!  Told you I had the best boss!  

Well, since it was my boss' birthday and since I talk about her all the time - I thought I'd include a picture of her.  Here she is - the BEST BOSS IN THE WORLD, Ms. Jean Payne!!




As you see in the picture, we had cupcakes and coffee this morning with the volunteers in our office.  I sent an email last week reminding the volunteers that it was Jean's birthday and to send emails wishes and cards.  She's gotten LOTS of wishes because we have over 500 volunteers and Jean knows "everyone" in Chattanooga.


Well, on to my card - it's a very simple Happy Birthday cut out that I purchased from Silhouette.  I copied the scalloped circle twice and merged it into the card base.  Then I cut the scalloped circle in green cardstock and the Happy Birthday in yellow cardstock and glued a button to the center of the flower.  Jean asked me if my doggie, Buttons, helped put the button on the card.  She's so funny!!



Thank you so much for stopping by today!  We appreciate your visits and your comments.  Until another day, God Bless You!!  Donna


Challenge:
 Silhouette Challenges - M, P1, E3, SIR Silhouette die cut  Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the posts recently. You both are so talented.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40