Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Arm Knit Scarf

I know this is not a card but I want to show you something new I learned this week.  I had never heard of it before.  I got an email from Lion Brand Yarns and it contained a video showing how to "arm knit".  Needless to say I was fascinated.  I love to learn new things.  Here's the link to the video.   I think you will be as fascinated as I was.  I told Donna to pick out a color of yarn and I would give it a go.  She chose a gold and here is a picture of her scarf.
She wanted to wear it as a cowl, so I made a straight scarf and sewed the ends together.  Does anyone know any challenges this could be entered in?  It really makes a pretty design when it's laid out straight.

Thank you for allowing me to digress from cards today.  I find if I try different things, it keeps my creativity flowing.  Thanks for stopping by.  Love your comments  Let me know if you might try the "arm knitting."  God Bless You!!!  Peggy

2 comments:

  1. Peggy, this is fabulous! I can't wait to try it. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy,

    Love he scarf and will look at video later. I am not sure about knitting.
    Love that you like to try new things.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40