Thursday, July 7, 2011

Another Monogram Note Card - Cricut Cartridges

Remember this Imagine note card from yesterday?

Well for those of you who do not have an Imagine, I thought I would create one using Cricut cartridges.  Here it is.  Not too much difference, is there?

Card Recipe:
A2 Card Base
Background Paper - SEI White Elegance
Damask Decor cartridge- Page 31 - Silhouette feature - base and shadow 
Calligraphy cartridge for the frame for the monogram - Page 78 - Inspiration and Inspiration Blackout
Plantin Schoolbook cartridge for the letter - base and shadow.
Double ruffle ribbon - from Hobby Lobby
Pearls - from Michaels 

I put the different elements together with foam adhesives to give it dimension.  It's a simple but elegant card.  I have to admit, the one with the Imagine was much easier.  These would make a nice set of note cards for someone special. 

Thank you for your visit today.  We hope to see you again tomorrow.  God Bless You!!! Peggy

1 comment:

  1. Ok... So I am so excited to see a gorgeous creation you made with your new Imagine, but did you have to make something with a cartridge I don't have? Now I have to be jealous. Hee! Hee! So, do you totally love that cartridge? It's next on my list. The set is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40