Monday, July 25, 2011

Heart Song Challenge - Mini-Tutorial

At Heart Song Challenges today we were asked to include a mini-tutorial with our challenge card.  I chose Leah's "Jaspar" to make my card.  Rather than color him I printed him on pattern paper.  I did color his little heart nose.

Card Recipe:
A2 Card Base
Background Paper - KandCo. - Classic K. Bailey Paper Stack
Digital Image - Jaspar from Heart Song Designs Store
Martha Stewart  - Lattice Punch Around The Page Punches
Fanfold Paper Flower - Cut 12" strip from cardstock or pattern paper.  Determine how wide you want your flower to be and cut the strip of paper half that width, i.e., if you want your flower to be 3" cut strip 1 1/2 in. wide.  Use scoreboard to score 12" strip every 1/4".  Fanfold strip, Glue the ends together.  Gather up like a teepee, then push down to form flower.  Adhere to a  1 1/4 circle of paper.  Be sure to push center together as much as you can.  Decorate with an embellishment on top.

I know most of you already know how to make this flower so thanks for allowing me to go on about it.  Thank you for stopping by today.  We love your visits and comments.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy 




2 comments:

  1. such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! Don't you just love to accordion fold? It's one of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40