Friday, July 29, 2011

THANKS - Imagine Better Together

Hi Everyone - well, Mom's off visiting the other grandsons so she's left me in charge.  OMGoodness - now those are big shoes to fill.  I got home this evening after 9:00 p.m. and still needed to make a Thank You card for my boss.  So I needed something quick!!  Here's what I came up with - simple but oh so cute!!

Card Recipe:

A2 cardbase
Pattern Paper - Better Together cut at 5" x 5"
Thanks - Better Together cut at 1" x 1"
Turquoise Bazzill Cardstock
Ribbon

I covered the cardbase with the printed paper and then used a Martha Stewart punch on the Turquoise Cardstock - tied ribbon, popped sentiment, and VOILA - we have a Thank You card!!

Now just how easy is that?  Well, I hope you enjoyed your visit today and that you'll come back another day.  Until another day, God Bless You!!  Donna

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40