Saturday, July 9, 2011

You're A Cut Above - Locker Talk

Hi Everyone! I don't know how many of you have watched the new show Extreme Couponer but I love to use coupons. I started couponing about a year ago and I wish that I had all the money that I have wasted in 23 years of marriage by not using coupons. I said all that to say that some of my volunteers found out that I like to use coupons and have started to bring me the coupons out of their papers. Some of them even go as far as to go ahead and cut them out for me! I so appreciate their generosity and decided to make them a little thank you card.


Card recipe




Locker Talk Cartridge - Card Feature cutting card at 8.25" x 5"

Scissors cut using the same cartridge and popped for dimension

Word used for Sentiment

These are very simple cards to make but were so appreciated by my volunteers. They're such wonderful people and I have the best job in the world.
Thanks for stopping by today. We so enjoy your visits and your comments. Until another day, God Bless You, Donna!!

4 comments:

  1. i work at Joann and we get little silver scissor pins for our name tag, with at little card that says "A Cut Above" haha

    cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, what a clever way to use the scissors image on a card! I'm sure the people appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna,
    what a great card and so nice of you to make them cards. I too love coupons
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40