Saturday, March 15, 2014

Paper A La Mode Challenge - Make A Shaped Card

Our theme this week at The Outlawz PAM Challenge is to Make A Shaped Card.  Our sponsor is Sassy Design Studios. I rarely make a shaped card even though I love them.  It's just easier to stick to the kind.  But I must confess I enjoyed making this one.

I saw the tutorial for this one at Beccy's Place.  When I saw it I knew I would have to make it.  It is called Double Shutter Card.  I also used Beccy's digistamp "Peony".  The covering on the shutters is DCWV Adhesive Fabric Paper.  I bought this a long time ago so I don't know if they even make it anymore.  It's actually fabric.  The corners on the center section is a free cut file from svgcuts.com.  The digistamp is colored with Promarkers.  I added some bling butterflies & flourishes.

I hope you will join in this challenge.  It should be a lot of fun.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  We enjoy reading  your comments.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy

Challenges for this card.
A Creative Romance - 2W, 3E - (W1 of 2) - Seeing double 
Alphabet Challenge - 2W, 1E, JFF - (W1 of 2) - C for Country Flowers
Brown Sugar – W, E2 - No. 85 - Paper Piecing 
Challenges and candies - 2W , 3E - No.29 - (W2 of 2) - Flowers 
Craftitude -2W, 3E -  No. 60 - (W2 of 2) - Anything Goes or Add a Little Green
Fun with Shapes - 2W, C3, JFF(must use something cut out) - No.156 - (W1 of 2) -  Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge - 2W, 2E, papercrafts - (W1 of 2) - Pretty Patels 
Jo's Scrap Shack - W, 3E - No.40 - Anything Goes
Savvy Handmade Cards - 2W, 1E (must use stamping - rubber or digi) - (W1 of 2) -  Spring FlowersScrapping4funChallenges - 2W, 1E - No.12 - (W2 of 2) - Flowers
Sister Act Card Challenge - WCards. - No. 48 - Anything Goes 
Stampin' For The Weekend - 2W, 1E – (W1 of 2) Anything Goes. 
Totally Papercrafts W, 3E– No. 210 - Shaped Cards

  
 




 

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! The Peony and colors used are lovely together. Thanks for sharing your creation at Savvy Handmade Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. To hard for me to do but loved looking at yours.

    Kathy
    Bethlehem,PA

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Peggy. Lovely card design and pastel colors. Thanks for joining the Jellypark Friends "Pretty Pastels" this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us A Creative Romance
    Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Peggy, what a great layout and lot of work behind this beautiful Card. Love the colours you chose.

    Thank you very much for joining us at the Fun with Shapes and more Challenge.

    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful in every way :-))
    Thank you for joining us at "Izazovi i Slatkiši". Good luck and please join us again!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous shaped card - so much work has gone into this! Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts

    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very sweet card. I love the soft colors and what a great fold. Fancy folds are my favorite cards to look at.

    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cool fold and pretty flower and papers.
    thanks for playing with us at SFTW.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun idea! I love the card design. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card!!! Very nice!!! Thanks for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's a great fold and such a pretty flower. thanks for playing in our Jellypark Friends challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing card! Love the flowers and colors. Thanks for participating in our flower challenge at scrapping4funchallenges. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card with a very lovely flower!
    Thanks for joining us at shapes and more.
    Hugs Ivi

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40