Monday, March 24, 2014

A Clean & Simple Card - Fred She Said Digi

Donna is in Nashville at their conference until Wednesday so I have Jacob & Buttons with me.  I believe Buttons thinks she belongs to me.  We have a time of settling down at night where we sit on the bed & watch TV.  Max has come to expect this & Buttons is getting accustomed to it now.  They both cuddle up to me & sleep for a while before they have to go to their crates.  Little fur babies.

I want to share this card with you. I made it for a friend who has not been feeling well lately.  I won some digis on Through The Craft Room Door from Fred She Said.  I love this one that is pre-colored.  It made this card very easy to make.  They even had the background shaded.  The flowers at the bottom are another part of the file.  I opened them in Silhouette Studio software and traced them and cut them out with my Cameo.  Such a neat feature.  I embossed the card base with a Anna Griffin Cuttlebug folder.
 I added a row of the pansies to the inside of the card.

I thank you for visiting with us today.  Your support means so much to us.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy
Challenges for this card: 
Challenges 4 Everybody - M, 3E - (4th Week) Challenge #39 Anything Goes. (ends April 4th) 
Fairytale Stampers - 3W, E1, must use stamped or digi stamp image- Challenge 37 - Favorite Colors. 
One Stitch At A Time - W, SIO -Challenge #205 For a woman in your life
Sketchy Colors -W  Challenge #202 Color Challenge 203: Color Challenge: Green, Lilac, Creme*
That Craft Place - 2W, 1E - (2nd week) Flowers and/or Mother's Day
   

7 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful card.
    Very nice fresh colors.
    thank you for participating in the Fairytale Stampers
    LG
    manu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with a lovely image and great colors. Thank you for participating in Sketchy Colors. Best of luck.
    hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image of pansies and I love the colour and embossing you chose for your base card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely beautiful card. Love the fussy cutting you did and the colors you chose for your card. :D
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.
    Deborah OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty love the coloring! Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, gorgeous flowers!Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT and good luck. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card. The colors and the image are perfect.
    Thanks for joining us at Fairytale Stampers!

    Greetings Katrin

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40