Saturday, March 1, 2014

Paper A La Mode Challenge - Friends

The theme for our challenge, Paper A La Mode, at the Outlawz today is Friends.  Our sponsor is Kadoodle Bug Designs.  They have lots of cut files & digis in all sorts of themes & patterns.  I chose a file named "Best Friends" for my project.  I hope you will join us this week for this challenge.  

I showed you yesterday all the different types of material I found at Michael's on Monday.  I chose to use some of the cork on my card.

 Supplies used for the card:
5X7 card base - Kraft Paper
Best Friends cut file from Kadoodle Bug Designs - cut from colored cork.
DCWV Colored Cork for Owls, flowers, background
Leaves & branches punched with Martha Stewart Punch
Flowers - Martha Stewart punches
Gems
Sentiment - cut from cardstock.  Cork does not do well for cutting these small letters.

Here is a picture of the punches I used.
I truly hope to see some of my friends enter our challenge.  Thanks for stopping by today.  God Bless You!!!!  Peggy
Challenges for this card: 
Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge W, 3E – No. 165 - Texture 
Crafty Catz - W, 1E – No.220 - Anything Goes 
Sister Act Card Challenge - WCards. - No. 46 - Anything Goes
 Treasured Times Rubber Stamps & Scrapbooking 2W, P1/15  #13 Anything goes with Layering
 Crafty Calendar - M, 1E -  Animal Antics 
Challenges 4 Everybody - M, 3E - (1st Week) Challenge #39 Anything Goes.

Robyn`s Fetish - W -CHALLENGE # 201- Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenges - 2W3E -Challenge #194 (1st week) Animal

7 comments:

  1. This is very cute Peggy, love how you used the punch spring as you branch for the owls to perch on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so special this card with the cork, I love it.
    Thank you for visit my blog and I'm also a follower of yours.
    See you.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool creation using cork! Great texture and colors! Love the cute owls! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really cute thanks for joining us at Sister Act Challenge ..Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool! Love the use of the cork. I saw this yesterday at Michaels and wasn't sure how I would use it, and here you are! So cute, and I adore the owls. Thanks so much for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. Love the owls!. Thank you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! Love the images and sentiment. Thanks for joining Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40