Friday, March 14, 2014

A Little Vinyl Decorating

Ever so often I get a notion to try something new.  I have had my E2 ever since they came out and I have wanted to decorate it but never took the time.  I got my Cameo last year.  I saw a post the other day featuring a cut file for the cameo control panel.  I bought the cut file and found some paper that matched other things in my craft room.  I cut it out, took the plastic off the control panel, put the cut out in and replaced the plastic.  Twa La.  Doesn't it look better?

Well, I liked it so well, I decided to decorate the rest of the Cameo. I have some white adhesive vinyl I got when I purchased my Imagine (which I don't have any more.)  So I chose some flourishes & the word Create from the Silhouette Online Store.  They were cut files so I added the color I wanted and cut them out. I really like the way it turned out.
Well, now that got me going.  I decided to decorate my E2 and my computer.  I'm sort of OCD like that.  All these cuts are Silhouette Studio files.

 Donna wants help decorating her machine now.  She has dropped hints to that effect. She's not very subtle. LOL  She still has her Imagine so we can choose images from Cricut or Imagine cartridges and print & cut them on the Imagine.  Or we can use Silhouette files.

Thanks for stopping by today.  If you haven't decorated your machines yet, give it a try.  It's fun.  Please come back tomorrow.  It's Paper a la Mode Challenge so I'll have my DT card.  God Bless You!!!!! Peggy 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40