Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blog Award........

We want to give a big THANK YOU to the Cricut Couple, Bobby and Jill, for this great blog award.  They have a wonderful blog you should visit.  Amazing creations.

 In accepting this award we must answer the following 12 questions, and pass the award on to 10 others:

Name your favorite color? Mine is Pink and Donna's is Red.

Name your favorite song?  Mine is Revelation Song.
Name your favorite dessert? Mine & Donna's is my niece's homemade chocolate cake.
What wizzes you off at the moment? People who complain all the time. 
Your favorite pet? Because of allergies, we don't have pets.
Black or white? Both
Your biggest fear? My biggest fear has already happened.  I lost my love and best friend to cancer.
Best feature?  Our love for each other.
Everyday attitude?  Lord, help me to be a blessing to someone along this journey.
What is perfection?  God's Grace
Guilty pleasure?  We like Bobby's answer. Pleasure is what you make of it... there is no reason to feel guilty for what makes you happy.  After all, that's all we have anymore.
When you're upset?  I pray.
This award is being passed on to:

Sweet Pea Cards
Create With TLC
Glenda's Cards
Handmade from the Heart
Amazing Grace
Purtty Paperz
Cricutmimi
Cross My Heart Papercrafts
Carolyn's Creative Corner

With Glittering Eyes 

I hope you will visit all of these blogs.  They are truly fantastic.  Thanks for stopping by today.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy

6 comments:

  1. Hi Peggy,
    it is me Christine from SweetPea Cards. Thank you for the blog award. It is a pleasure to here from someone that lived so close to Hickory. Thank you about my coloring with colored pencils. I do not have copic markers yet, so that is why I use colored pencils. have a great day talk to you again.
    Hugz,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peggy and congrats on your blog award! You are so sweet! Thanks for passing it on to me!
    Have a great day!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for passing this beautiful award to me! I am so humbled by your naming me for such a special award! I will fulfill my duties for the award within the next few days.

    I fully understand why your blog was chosed to receive this award. This is a special place to come and enjoy artistic beauty!

    Thank you,
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on this pretty award!!! And congratulations to the wonderful bloggers who are receiving it from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two gals are just the sweetest ever. Thank you for sharing your blog award with me. You know how much I love your work and your beautiful spirits.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad that you got it! This was a fun one, huh? It was fun answering the questions on this one. Can't wait to see your next project!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40