Thursday, August 4, 2011

Harvest Blessing from the Fall Kids - Digital Delights by Louby Loo

Hi Everyone!  I don't know about you all but it's been terribly hot here in Georgia and I'm dreaming of a cool, crisp Fall day with the wind lightly blowing. Now doesn't that sound just wonderful??


With Fall in mind, I decided to make a Side Step card to display the new digi stamps from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  I've never made one of these cards before but I have to say that after making one, I'll be making more.  I got the instructions on how to make this type card from Splitcoaststamper.com. 


The digis I used for this card are from the Fall Kids set by Digital Delights.  Those included from the set are Fall Boy, Fall Girl, Fall Dog, Apple Basket, Pumpkin Set, Sunflower Background, Harvest Blessings sentiment, and Digi Papers Pumpkin Patch and Autumn Leaves Green.


I colored the digis with Promarkers:  pumpkin, gold, midnight blue, burgundy, burnt umber, pear green, orange red, forest green, canary, yellow, crimson, khaki, tan, cinnamon, olive green, caramel, spice, cocoa, terracotta, walnut, burnt sienna, sunflower, denim blue, and powder blue.


I cut the grass using the Zooballoo Cricut Cartridge and the Autumn Leaves Green digi papers by Digital Delights. 


Please drop by Digital Delights to see all the wonderful creations by the Design Team using these new digis.  Thank you for your comments and please come back another day and bring some friends with you.  Until another day, God Bless You!  Donna

7 comments:

  1. Hi Donna
    A gorgeous card
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sidestep card is perfect for the number of images you added to this card. Wonderful coloring and I love the arrangement. Great job!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Donna! This is amazing! Very Very Cute! I love how you made the grass out of the green DP...how clever! :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Love the colors. Really makes me wish it would cool off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing Donna! Love the grass using the printed paper!
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka louby loo)
    www.digitaldedlightsbyoubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness!!! This is just stellar! I can't even describe how much I love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, you should enter it this month at the Cricut Circle monthly challenge where the theme is a scene.
    Hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40