Friday, August 26, 2011

Just Fluttering By - Butterfly Card using Florals Embellished


Hi Everyone! I bought the Florals Embellished cartridge a few months ago because I just "had" to have it. Well, last week when Mom and I were trying to get me organized, I found it - HAAAAA!! So I thought I would make something with it.




I used Design Studio to weld together two of the Butrfly2s on Page 64 of the Florals Embellished book. This formed the card base cut at 7" x 5". I then cut the Btfly2-s, Layer 1, and Layer 2 to decorate the card base. I think it turned out rather pretty!!


Now I remember why I wanted this cartridge so bad. If you don't have it yet, it's worth purchasing. Thanks for stopping by today - we appreciate your visits and your comments. Until another day, God Bless You! Donna

3 comments:

  1. Stunning! Just stunning! I have to get this cart! Why don't I have it already? Hee! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your butterfly card turned out just beautiful!

    And I forgot to say earlier, thanks so much for stopping by! It is always a pleasure and an honor when my family-friends stop over!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40